11.08.2011

Tuesday morning @ BSC DTX


I felt like Meredith was on a mission to punish me for spinning too much.  After last night’s class I was un peu fatigué but one goal I have is to continue to push myself a little harder each week, lest I get complacent or lackadaisical.

So with the exception of a couple of moderate climbs we were flying at low-medium resistance the whole time, all over the bike.  I didn’t make it through the MJ song, but I gave it my best at the time.

I snapped a couple of shots of the bikes at BSC DTX (I will go more in depth into various cycles eventually on the blog) so you can see what we’re working with:


And here is the cycling studio from the outside:


All photos I post will be collected on the photo page for a cumulative gallery of spinning.

My legs feel pretty much wasted away about now, though this is my preference as my job involves sitting at a desk or a conference table most of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment